Tuesday 5 October 2010

Just a note

Hello fellow groovers,
Where does the time go to, I have been away with a friend in her caravan we had an awesome time, even though it was the weekend of gale force winds and rain.
It meant we just had to stay inside and eat and drink :)
Since I have been back I seem to have lost my mojo again, so I thought I would pop on my blog some cards I made earlier in the year.
So here goes

The stamps I have used are Tilda writing diary
I used Kaiser crafts and Magnolia papers (sorry from before I kept a notebook)
Martha Stewart Botanical punch
Copics are:
For my Greens my favourite 3 are G24, G21 and G20
Piano, hair are E59, E57, E55, E33, E31, E30
Skin and Blush are E02, E00, E000, E0000 and R20
And of course a little bit of Hero Arts Prisma Glitter

Next Up


The Stamps I have used areMidsummer Tilda Dancing
The Copics I used
For the Browns E59, E57, E55
The Pinks are R85, R83, R81
Skin and Blush E02, E00, E000, E0000 and R20
Hope you like and I promise to blog hop and comment tomorrow :)
Hugs
Mandy


11 comments:

chris said...

Hi Mandy, sorry you had bad weather, the eating and drinking sounds ok though!!
your cards look gorgeous, I am sure I have seen how they shine in the real world, they are such stunning work.
hope to see you soon love chris xx

cheryl said...

oh these are 2 gorgoues cards,really love the colors and layouts on both of them hugs cheryl xxxx

Louise said...

I was wondering where you had gone, not seen you for a while glad you had a good time.Love both cards but bottom one is my favorite a very pretty card and those yummy pinks again
Louise xx

Lou said...

Hi!Mandy these are just as gorgeous as ever.
Sounds like you had a chilling time,take care.
see you soon,hugs Lou.xx
(i am sure your mojo is not far away :)

Debbie Dolphin said...

another beauty mandy.these tildas are so addictive aren't they xxx
love debbie xxxx

Fleur said...

Stunning cards as always Mandy, pleased you had a fab time away.
Hugz Fleur xXx

chris said...

We are waiting with antisipation here, mandy we are missing you. hugs chris xx

Ali Dantre said...

Hey Mandy I found you! How are you? sounds like that weekend away sucked all your mojo, I'd like to know where they all go but hey, there's always another day sweetie and looking at your creations I don't think your mojo went anywhere. Gorgeous work.
Hugs
Ali.xx

PS: if you're a tad puzzled who I am? we were chatting for like hours at Stampalot a while back :)

Mel said...

Hi Mandy, i finally found you ! Looooovely cards. Mel x

chris said...

Hi Mandy, now you have got me intrigued, I will catch up with you soon I'm sure. hugs chris xx
hope you are ok

Ali Dantre said...

Hi Mandy...where is YOU hunny? lol thanks for popping over
love
Ali.xx