Wednesday 17 November 2010

Yet another christmas card !!!

Hiya,
Well I finally got a chance to finish my second christmas card last night.
I just had to wait for the glossy accents to dry before I could take a photo, have you ever thought its dry enough to take a photo and watched in horror as your glossy accents slumps down the page, I only made that mistake once :)


I used a new camera which I think has taken better photos, but I think it has washed the colours out a little, I cant win.

Well I hope you like it I used:
Stamp:Tilda hanging ornaments
paper: Magnolia Vintage Christmas Red Ornament
Glossy Accents
Martha Stewart Vintage Lace punch around the page set
The copics I used are
For the reds: R29, R27, R24, R22
For the browns : E44, E43, E42, E41, E40
For the Skin and Blush: E02, E00, E000, E0000 and R20
The charm is from my stash.
Hugs
Mandy

11 comments:

Fleur said...

A beautiful Christmas card Mandy, gorgeous rich colours & love the edged mat
Hugz Fleur xXx

chris said...

Hi Mandy, guess were I am going tomorrow, do you have a lunch break?
your card is so blooming gorgeous, wonder if I will get to see this in the flesh.HOPE SO.
Hope you are ok, I am a tad excited about my pressie. lots of hugs chris xx

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is simply stunning that punch around the image works so well just gorgoues hugs cheryl xxxxx

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous card - love the colour combo. Elizabeth

Debbie Dolphin said...

soooo gorgeous mandy ! so very pretty
love debbie xxx

chris said...

Its me again, I have got such warm feet and they fit me sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo well. I love them and my box is gorgeous and as for the knitting needles with the tiny ball of wool, just blown away.
hugs chris xx

Lou said...

Hi!Mandy a gorgeous card,love your colouring and shading.
Tilda looks so pretty,your photos look fab to me.
Hope you are ok?see you soon.
hugs Lou.xx

Mel said...

Hi Ya this is lovely. Reds are always hard to photograph. Melx

Kim x said...

Hi Mandy love the card. Am back in Peterboro on Wednesday so will look forward to seeing you again.
Love and hugs
Kimx

brenda said...

Found you !

To link to the candy all you need to do is right click on your blog http: name in top menu bar, copy all of it, then paste that into Mr Linky along with your name.

Was a great day and evening yesterday, lovely to have some laughs.

See you soon.

B x

Elizabeth said...

Hi Mandy, couldn't help but notice that it is a wee while since you posted. I hope this is not down to anything sinister, such as illness, but that you are just tooooo busy :) Regards, Elizabeth x