Sunday 23 January 2011

One in a million

Hello fellow Groovers,
Well after my epic post yesterday I will try and keep it short and sweet today.........


The stamps I have used are:Lots of love Tilda
Paper: Nitwits Joyful Hearts, Hearts Pink and Diamonds Pink
Martha stewart valentine lace hearts punch
A little Hero arts prisma glitter
For the copics
Browns:E44, E43, E42, E41, E40
Pinks: R85, R83, R81
Skin: E02, E00, E000, E0000 and for the blush R20
My final project was inspired by the Craft Stamper recycle article in January

I raided the charity shop for the drawers they were a set of barbie drawers I got for £2.29, I also managed to get a dictionary for a £1.00  which Inked up and used to line the drawers but of course forgot to take a photo!!
I used Eco Friendly paints Lake, Mushroom and Pure gold and the stamps I used were free with the Craft Stamper
well that's it for today folks I hope you like what I have been up to :)
Hugs
Mandy

4 comments:

chris said...

Wow love your barbie draws Now! they are gorgeous.
love the tilda card too she is so particularly gorgeous.

Fleur said...

Hi Mandy I love your drawers. Your card is so pretty I love how you've done Tilda with just a simple colour & the hearts look gorgeous. I went to sir stamp to get this little beauty & obviously you beat me to it, Will just have to be paptient lol
Hugz Fleur xXx

cheryl said...

oh love the card beautifully deyailed but really love your recycling,its just amazing stunning,work love cheryl xxxx

Louise said...

Stunning work Mandy the hearts glittered so much on this card and your draws are fab lol
Louise xx