Sunday 21 August 2011

Monsters and Aliens

Hello peeps,
I don't know about you but I love the film Monsters and Aliens, the alien is soooooo funny.
One day while in Sirstampalot, I wish I could remember why I said "what the Flagnar" which if you have seen the film makes a lot of sense(I am not totally sure how to spell it!!!!), so of course Janice and Andy asked me to explain what I meant, so long story nearly short they watched the film.
Most of the people I know in blogland are local and have been to Sirstampalot but for those who have never been, you have to buzz to get in the shop and if Andy happens to answer the buzz he always says "Hail Gallaxhar"(again from the film) before letting me in........ So when I saw these stamps I had to make a card based as much as I could on monsters and aliens and obviously the characters are Janice and Andy.
So after an epic explanation here goes and oh yes another double easel its all your fault sara ! you have unleashed a double easel monster :)


The stamps I used areSuper Hero Edwin
The paper is October Afternoon: Incoming Transmission
Distress Ink: Weathered wood
Stickles Stardust
Glimmer Mist Dazzling Diamonds
Bella Baubles Diamond ice
Now for the copics:
Greys:C7, C5, C3, C1, C00
Blues:B29, B24, B23, B21, B000, B0000
Browns:E59, E57, E55
Skin: E02, E00, E000, E0000, and R20 for blush
Well that's it for now Hail Gallaxhar!!!!!
Hugs
Mandy


3 comments:

Louise said...

Another fab card Mandy must get round to trying this double easel
Hugs Louise xx

Andy said...

Hail Gallaxhar!

Lou said...

What a great post to read,can just imagine you in Sirstamp Mandy trying to explain :)
Really lovely card,they are so sweet-will be loved i am sure.
hugs Lou.xx