Monday 10 October 2011

Guess what another double easel.......

Hello Fellow groovers,
I'm back.....
I have had a fab couple of weeks, in short, a great long weekend away with a friend in a caravan and we caught the beginning of the fab weather which was just brilliant.
Then my Mum and her partner came to stay to help me with household chores, my shed has a new roof, my fence has been painted and my attic has been boarded out, so loads of ticks on my list of things to do.
And finally last weekend I spent Saturday at Ally Pally at the Knit and stitch show, where a couple of little bargain's slipped into my possession, and spent the rest of the weekend at a friends in London.
So no time for crafting booooooo......
However its catch up time, I have a couple of cards I haven't posted yet so to get back into the swing of things, here is a card I made for a friends birthday she is a mad tennis fan and her partner is a fanatical gardener who has declared war on snails, I hope you like it......

The Stamps I have used are:root cellar door
Doohickey: Lovely Fence
Paper: Kaiser Craft Cosy Cottage
Bo Bunny Coffee Journal
Copics:
Browns: E44,E43,E42,E41,E40,E59,E57E55
Grey: W5,W3,W1,W0
Blue green:BG78,BG75,BG72,BG70, BG0000
Reds: R39,R37,R35

Hugs
Mandy

4 comments:

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card Mandy, all very pretty. Sounds like you had a fab time
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Louise said...

Wow you have been busy hope you had a fab time,gorgeous card love the snail invasion.
Hope to catch up with you soon
hugs louise xx

cheryl said...

wow this is brilliant what a super layout the detail on this is just amazing hugs cherylx

Kim x said...

I love it Mandy. Of course perhaps the tennis ball should have been replaced by a small snail, or is that just me being very wicked lol.
Hugs Kimx