Monday 21 November 2011

Super

Hello Fellow Groovers,
Well first off huge apologies for being absent from blogland, I have been crafting but just havent been able to find the time to sit down and blog.
Well I have used what is my favourite Edwin stamp ever, it just makes me smile.
Plus with my new found love of adding folds and pleats his cape was just screaming out to be coloured in !!


The Stamps I used are:Moon
Paper: October afternoon: Black hole
The copics I used are:
Blues:B02, B01, B00, B000
Reds:R29, R27, R24, R22 (dark shades E19)
Yellows: Y23, Y21, Y11
Greys: C9, C7, C5, C3, C1, C00
Hope ya like it
Hugs
Mandy


4 comments:

Kim x said...

This is lovely Mandy, well done, he is cute isn't he.
Hugs Kimx

cheryl said...

oh this is one brilliant card oh he is so cute,really love this hugs cherylxx

Lou said...

Hi!there Mandy,great to see you even if for just a few mins :)
This is such a cool card,you are very clever and coloured just perfect.
George would so love it,take care!!
see you soon,
hugs Lou.xxx

Louise said...

Brill card Mandy love the papers and the extra bits, all goes together perfectly.
Hugs louise xx