Monday 19 March 2012

Catching up!

Hello fellow groovers,
I am finally catching up slowly with my blog posts I must remember in the future Craft, Post. No messing around with more projects !!
So here is the last of my creations for now, from the latest Molly Blooms launch. I am Loving George from this collection.
This little cutie is Unicycle George, check out Molly Blooms for the latest collection and where to buy.

The copics I used are 
Reds R29, R27, R24, R22
Blues B02, B01, B00, B000, B0000
Browns E44, E43, E42, E41, E40
Skin E02, E00, E000, E0000 and R20 for blush
I hope you like it.
Hugs
Mandy

2 comments:

cheryl said...

this is one super image and beautifully coloured too,love those colours,great layout and detail love Cherylxxxxxxxxx

brenda said...

Another great 'Bloomers' card Mandy. I really must blog some of those I did for Janice.

Terminator x