Monday 16 January 2012

Pinch me I think I'm dreaming

Hello fellow groovers,
The reason for the title of this blog is simple, I went food shopping yesterday and nearly fell in the shopping trolley when I saw Easter goodies for sale, what happened to Valentines day? Have I lost a month or two?
Well moving on I am still playing with my new Sweet crazy love stamps from Magnolia I just love them, this range is a creeper, when I first saw it I didn't instantly want all the stamps like I usually do, but slowly this range has crept up on me and I want more, I keep adding to my wish list at Sirstampalot!
Well here is my latest.......


The stamp I used isTilda with heart balloons
The papers are from my bits and pieces stash a mixture of Bo bunny and Kaiser craft but I am sorry I don't know the names.
Kraft Card
Tim Holtz:Weathered clock die
The copics I used are:
Greens: G24, G21, G20
Browns: E44, E43, E42, E41, E40
Skin: E02, E00, E000, E0000 and R20 for blush
Hope you like it.
Hugs
Mandy


5 comments:

Fleur said...

Hi Mandy, A stunning card, perfectly coloured.
I was admiring it for real on saturday,
Darren kindly nipped me over ~ still no car!!!
I was good though, only got card stock and a doohickey!
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Elizabeth said...

A gorgeous card, Mandy. Love the combination of greens and browns and the using of the clock die as a mat for the image is fab. Great use of snippets. Elizabeth x

Louise said...

Hi Mandy love your card Tilda looks fab in the green not seen it yet so must be hid away for photo.
Big Hugs Louise xx

cheryl said...

this is just gorgeous hun,perfectly coloured too love cherylxxx

Lou said...

Hi! such a gorgeous card Mandy,
love the colours and Tilda looks just perfect
(not got this one :)
Hope you are feeling better now,
hugs Lou.xx