Sunday 3 March 2013

Something sweet

Hi Guys and Gals,
Where does the time go, I promised myself I would catch up and blog all the cards I have been making after my last blog and what happened well.......
Its all Lisa Maybanks fault she makes the most amazing scrapbooks and she has got me hooked on Graphic 45 paper, so I have been playing making my own scrapbooks, as well as being inspired by Lisa herself I started the rocky road of searching inspiration from Youtube, I have lost hours of my life watching tutorials!! I just can't resist having a quick look before I blog then the next thing I know its time for bed.
Its been that bad my Sky planner is 95% full, so I promised myself at least one post this week, and I must finish a cheeky little Easter project I am making for Sirstampalot :0)
So here it is

The stamps I used are:Tilda with big icecream, venice, Postcard,  and New York all from Magnolia and of course from Sirstampalot
I used a Doohickey Romantic Lace
The copics I used are:
Pink RV10, RV00, RV000, RV0000
Hair E44, E43, E42, E41, E40
Skin E11, E02, E00, E000, E0000 and R20 for blush
Cream E53, E51, E50
 
So I am now off to try and clear the Sky planner and finish my crafty projects have a fab sunday
Hugs
Mandy




 

3 comments:

Louise said...

Fabulous Mandy I loved how you stamped the image for Venice on kraft and the pleats on Tildas dress are gorgeous.
Hugs louise xx

Sara said...

Great card Mandy, I love the image stamped onto Kraft and not coloured, it brings focus to the lovely Tilda in the front, coloured beautifully. I know what you mean about youtube, half my life is disappearing looking at that thing ! LOL hugs Sara xx

Lou said...

Hi! this is really sweet :) Mandy,gorgeous colouring and love too the background stamping. Hope you have got caught up a bit,BIG hug.Lou.xxx