Wednesday 1 May 2013

Wanted Dead or Alive

Hello fellow groovers,
I think if most of us were honest we would say we weren't happy with 99% of what we make, when I listen to all the design team members I know its always the cards I love the most of theirs that they like the least.
The same goes for me its always the cards I nearly don't take in to Sirstampalot for samples that Janice loves the most.
Where am I going with my ramble?
This is one of the rare projects of my own that I really like and for some reason when I look at the pictures now, it makes me smile.
I made it with the latest release of Magnolia stamps, so here goes and I hope it puts a smile on your face too!
I couldn't fit all of the text on that I wanted to, I wanted to fit on Handy Andy dangerous with a glue gun.
Janice has been known to distress!

 and for Louise I wanted to put is a known Alcohol pen user

The stamps I used are: Golden creek backround, Lucky Edwin, Indian Tilda, and Mouline rouge Tilda all available from sirstampalot
I used the Tim Holtz Vintage Market Alphabet for the letters
Its probably one of the longest list of copics I have ever done !
E57, E43, E53, E50
E02, E11, E00, E000, E0000, R20
E57, E55, E53, R20
E15, E21, E50, R20
E44, E43, E42, E41, E40
V17, V15, V12
E59, E57, E55
W5, W3, W1, W0
C9, C7, C5, C3, C1, C00
B97, B95, B93
R29, YR18
Y17, Y15, Y11
V28, V22, V20
Hugs
Mandy
 
 

6 comments:

Sara said...

This is so cool Mandy, I love the characters, I didn`t know Louise could get her leg up that high ! LOL!
great project and fabulous colouring too, hugs Sara xxx

Fleur said...

A fab Idea Mandy it's amazing, looks like the meds have sorted Louise's hip LOL.
Hugz Fleur xXx

Louise said...

Hi mandy do you know I was working in shop all morning before I looked up and spotted this and it did make me smile, it is brilliant.I do have to say that even on a good day I cannot get my leg up that high lol
Hugs Louise xx

Lou said...

Hi! Wowwww!! I totally** love **this Mandy,clever you and an amazing design.I was lucky enough to see this at the shop during the week and truly can't say how perfect it is.
Hope you are doing ok?
Have a lovely weekend,BIG hug.Lou.xxxxx

chris said...

tee hee hee!, wow mandy this is fun, made me laugh out loud.
never thought of Louise as a user before, must make sure shes not sniffing copics as well!
hope you are ok. hugs chris xx

Mel said...

Hi Mandy, what a brilliant idea, i really love the humour. Hopefully see you in the shop soon. Got any nice bags lately !!! Love Melxxx